- Handcrafted from full-grain leather
- Glitter inlay and studded design decorates the entire boot
- 13" Orix shaft with glitter inlay
- Leather sole with rubber insert for comfort and stability
- The boots are finished with a 2 1/4" cowboy heel
Inspired by the perfect evening, the golden luminary's sparkle represents the sun's last glittering champagne light right before nightfall. The CORRAL Floral Embroidery Boots are just what you need to look your absolute western finest. They feature a leather outsole and Goodyear welt construction for stability and durability. For those times when regular boots won't make the grade, these stunning Corral boots will surely have you turning heads.
The World of Corral
Learn about the manufacturing process of your corral boots V...
H A N D S - "How our boots are made" | Corral Boots
H A N D S My hands… these hands…. Those that transform and r...
We are The Creators of The Western Fashion Boots
Corral Boots was founded in 1999. We were the first western br...
|Toe Type||Snip Toe|
|Shaft Height, in||13"|
|Lower Shaft Width, in||13"|
|Heel Type||Cowboy Heel|
|Heel Height, in||1 1/2"|