- Hinge - Low hinge reduces interference when charging weapon & adjustable hinge tension
- Retaining Pin - Uses standard, mil-spec buffer retaining pin
- IONBOND - DLC Finish
- CNC Machined 4140 Hardened Steel - Low profile housing, locking lug and latch
- Set Screw - Prevents adapter loosening from receiver
- Quick Detach - Sling attachment point
- Tooless Bolt Carrier Extension - Install and remove without tools for easy maintenance
- Replaceable O-Rings - Prevent additional damage to the adapter in the folded position
- Symmetrical Design - Eliminates interference with buffer retaining pin
The Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter works with direct impingement or gas piston systems and fits A2, carbine, mil-spec or commercial buffer tube and stocks. It can be used with standard bolt carrier groups including: full auto, semi auto, 5.56 to .308.
The adapter is ideal for any situation that requires a smaller profile weapon for transport and storage. Simple one-button release folds the stock. To engage, just unfold and fire. The stock automatically locks into place, requiring no fine motor skills.
Designed, built and assembled in the USA from CNC machined, 4140 steel.
The adapter does not affect gun function when unfolded in the standard fire position. The rear portion of the adapter is built to the same specifications as a standard receiver to ensure maximum compatibility. An integrated single point sling attachment point is included. Installation Tool, Bolt Carrier Extension and Flange included.
|Housing Weight, oz||8.5|
|Bolt Carrier Extension, oz||2|
|Length, in||Adds 1.3" to Length of Pull|
|Material||CNC Machined 4140 Steel|