- Full grain outer layer is backed by a supportive but flexible reinforced polymer
- 100% North American bull hide
- Eight holes with 3/4" spacing for a wide, yet precise adjustment range
- 1-1/2" wide and 1/4" thick to fit most belt loops and holsters
- The buckle design is engineered to create a reduced profile and increased comfort when wearing
- Easily removable and comes with branded "tool-free" fasteners
Constructed with the same ingenuity and reliability found in Magpul's hardware, this revamped Magpul Tejas Gun Belt - "El Original" can handle the most demanding use and remain great-looking while doing it. It provides gun belt rigidity with dress belt comfort and offers a stretch and sag-free performance.
Updated for 2020, the "El Original" is crafted from 100% North American bull hide. It's sturdy, strong, and and backed by a supporting layer of flexible polymer, making it a rugged piece of gear that provides dress belt comfort. It measures 1-1/2" wide and 1/4" thick, so it will fit most belt loops and holsters comfortably. The "El Original" belt also sports a new easily-removable buckle that's engineered with a sleek profile design that sits flat against the waist and helps reduce printing when you're carrying.