- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Closure: Double Gore for easy on and off
- Toe: Composite safety toe for lightweight, non-metallic protection - rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75; Rubber toe cap
- Lining: Breathable mesh
- Footbed: KINETIC FIT Advanced blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning
- Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability; Nylon arch shank
- Outsole: Heat resistant to provide foot protection for brief periods of direct contact that meet or exceed 500 degrees F. Oil and slip resistant M-Select GRIP rubber outsole (Mark II tested). EH rated ASTM F2413-11
- Lug Depth: 5mm
- Weight: 2lb 7oz (1224g) per pair
The same out-of-the box comfort you love from Merrell original Moab hiking boot, re-imagined for long days on the job. Premium waterproof leather, rubber reinforcements, and 500° heat-resistant outsole make the Merrell Moab Rover Pull On Comp Toe Work Boot ready when things heat up.
Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability. Waterproof full-grain leather and durable M-Select GRIP rubber that grips when and where you need it.