- Progressive, disruptive design intended to fit the lens as close to the face as possible, providing optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection
- Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame
- Innovative fit mechanism helps tilt the lens to create the right bridge and cheek contact to properly and comfortably adapt to more faces
- Comes with three Unobtainium nosepads of different thicknesses and depths to create different offsets to give you the fit you need and no slip grip
- Available with Prizm lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail
Oakley Kato is engineered to push the boundaries of performance with a purpose-built design that conforms to the contours of the face for a seamless look. With its progressive, disruptive wrap design, the frameless architecture, innovative tilt function, and multiple nosepads create a customized fit. Paired with Prizm Lens Technology, Oakley Kato empowers athletes with optimized coverage and an expanded field of view.