Great condition, limited use
- 98 Graphene rubber cleats per shoe deliver the world's toughest hybrid grip
- Graphene foam propels 25% more energy return for longer-lasting wild speed
- A perfectly cushioned midsole and breathable upper enhance comfort
- A light and breathable, yet durably engineered, mesh upper further enhances the all-round comfort
- Fit Scale: 4
- Drop: 8mm; Lug Depth: 4mm
- Footbed: Boomerang; Shank: DFB
- Midsole: G-FLY; Midsole stack: 10mm / 18mm
- Sole compound: Graphene Grip; Product weight: 280g / 9.8oz
- Use: Paths and Trails, Road
The ultimate road-to-trail running shoe, designed for adventure from the door. The INOV-8 Men's Parkclaw G 280 Shoe (000972) with Graphene allows runners to turn off the road, escape the grey, and unearth their inner wild side.
Featuring Graphene - the world's strongest material - in the rubber outsole and foam midsole, this shoe delivers outstanding performance and enhanced durability, with zero compromise.
The G-Grip rubber outsole boasts 98 cleats per shoe - all 4mm in length - that serve up both a claw-like trail grip and a smooth on-road ride.
Above that, the G-Fly foam midsole - combined with a raised 8mm drop - propels 25% more energy return for a fast-feel stride enhanced with cushioning and comfort.
In both cases, the Graphene imparts its unbeatable strength to ensure the rubber and foam retain their incredible powers for longer.
A light and breathable, yet durably engineered, mesh upper further enhances the all-round comfort, while the super-springy Boomerang footbed delivers yet more bounce and cushioning.