- A packable, ergonomic and stable platform for your spotting scope, binocular or camera that weighs just 32.8 oz.
- Four-section aluminum alloy tripod extends from 15.75" collapsed length, out to 49.61" when fully extended
- Recommended load capacity for this tripod is 5.5 lbs.
- Fully adjustable 360-degree rotating aluminum ball head features quick release plate that locks optic into position as needed. Features clearly marked rotation indicator graduations
- Comfortable grip handle makes panning and tilting motions smooth and effortless. Versatile 90-degree tilt functionality
- ABS locks securely hold legs at desired length position, while non-skid feet assure traction on slick or wet surfaces
- Central balance hook holds weights in windy conditions or when extra stability is needed
The aluminum Nikon Compact Outdoor Tripod is a four-section support with an ABS plastic leg lock system. You can open the flip locks and extend the legs along with the rapid center column to a maximum height of 49.6in, collapsing the tripod legs gives you a minimum height of 15.75in. The lightweight 2.1 lb support includes an Arca-type ball head, which has a load capacity of 5.5 lb, with a quick release plate. The ball head has a panning bar that allows you to follow a subject smoothly when you unlock the independent pan lock on the head, for a full 360-degree turn.
|Head Type||Fully adjustable 360-degree rotating aluminum ball head|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male|
|Pan / Tilt Range||Pan 360 degree / Tilt 90-degree|
|Leg Locks||Flip Lock|
|Maximum Height, in||49.6"|
|Minimum Height, in||15.8"|