left lens is scratched
- Uniform Collection
- Lightweight O Matter frame material
- Oakley Twin Toric lens technology with HDO
- Prizm Technology - Lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
- Polarized Technology - The glare-free filtering
- Comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage
- Get replacement parts - Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles
Oakley's been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don't just walk the path of life - they stomp it and leave footprints. That's what led to Oakley Standard Issue Fuel Cell Uniform Collection Sunglasses (OO9096).
This collection is designed with a lens/frame color combination that compliment and respect your uniform. Officers need uncompromising vision, so these sunglasses are optimized with patented Prizm Technology. Oakley engineered them with specially tuned to maximize vision and bring out fine detail. The designs also offer the razor-sharp clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics. Rendered with Matte Black frames and matching icons, the Uniform Collection protects and serves those who do the same in the line of duty.
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
|Frame Color||Matte Black|
|Lens Color||Prizm Gray Polarized|
|Light Conditions||Bright Light|
|Base Lens Color||GRAY|
|Lens Width, mm||60|