- CORDURA 560D Tactical nylon with PU waterproof coating
- Structured bino compartment with plush padding and soft micro fleece lining
- Silent magnetic lid closure
- (2) Adjustable Bino Lanyard Straps with quick release buckles
- Included Lens Cloth attaches inside either side pocket on an elastic lanyard
- Bino case sits 7" to 7.5" deep
- (2) Foam spacers included for shorter binoculars
- Fully adjustable comfort harness with no loose strap ends dangling
- Soft micro fleece lining
- Lanyard attachment loops on either side
Your binoculars are just one of the many pieces of tech that you may need during the hunt. The Bino+ Tech Harness is designed to hold your binos and everything else. The shell is a tough CORDURA 500D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating, and the plush inner linings are microfleece.
Extra padding is built-in for your Binoculars, and foam spacers are provided for shorter binoculars. Keep your binos safe inside the pouch or out with adjustable quick-release lanyard straps. The (1) included tech pouch is designed to mount on either side of the bino pouch keep your range finder safe and accessible. An integrated elastic tether with a swivel clip keeps your rangefinder secure. To expand your capacity. Two stretch side pockets will hold small accessories and the included lens cloth.
A Hypalon Molle panel on the bottom of the bino pouch allows other items to be mounted. A zippered pocket on the rear of the bino pouch can hold your license, tag, or other small items. The comfortable harness is fully adjustable with no loose straps to get in the way. Torso straps are heavy woven elastic and allow some flex as you move. The Bino+ Tech Harness will keep everything exactly where you need it so you can keep your eyes on your prey.