- This is a used gun, condition Good
- Barrel Length: 5”
- Sights/Optics: The front sight is a short blade with a serrated ramp fixed to the slide
- The rear sight is a square notch dovetailed into the slide
- The grips are checkered reddish brown plastic with reinforcing ribs on the inside
- Type of Finish: Parkerized
- 1 Mag
In the years leading up to World War 2 Remington Rand was a leader in the business machine field. The tireless efforts of their engineering department kept them on the cutting edge of development. Remington Rand took no exception to their manufacture and development of the 1911A1 pistol.This is an example of one of those pistols.NOTICE: Please keep in mind this is a used gun.