- Material: Hardened-steel (lock), brass (4-pin lock plug)
- Cable features steel beads for added flexibilty and cutting/sawing prevention
- Ball-lock cable retention system improves ease of use
- Vinyl and plastic lock covering protect firearm's finish
- California-approved design
The REMINGTON Safety Cable Lock (18364) features a hardened steel laminated lock body for extra strength, Ball-Lock cable retaining system and brass 4 pin tumbler lock plug. Wire cable is protected by hardened steel beads offering flexibility with extra protection against cutting and sawing. The Remington Cable Lock is an improvement over some of the "rack and gear" designs, which require the need to hold the cable in place while turning the key engaging the rack and securing the cable.