- ecoTWX Tweed upper featuring Mossy Oak iconic Original Bottomland camo and premium full-grain leather, provides increased durability
- ecoTWX Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles
- Reinforced pull-holes
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability and moisture wicking
- Waterproof, breathable interior lining to keep your feet dry
- Toe cap and heel kick for added protection
- CellSole footbeds made from patented cell comfort technology that respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Composite XD insole provides unrivaled support and stability
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole for increased durability and traction
The Men's Mossy Oak Waterproof 11" Pull-On Hiker Boot is handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak Original Bottomland Camo and premium full-grain leathers and features a breathable waterproof lining and air-mesh lined shaft.
The Twisted X CellSole footbed and composite XD insole provide all day cushion and support. The full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. This is paired up to an oil and slip-resistant molded rubber outsole for traction in challenging conditions. To improve the footwear lifespan this outsole has an integrated toe cap and heel kick. These features blend to produce a versatile boot that has increased functionality compared to other casual footwear.