- Full-grain leather vamp and 12" shaft
- WS Toe
- Alloy safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability
- Taped interior seams for added comfort
- Reinforced leather pull holes
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed
- Double stitched storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X patent-pending CellStretch comfort technology and a nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and improved traction
This Twisted X Men's Alloy Toe 12" Western With CellStretch Work Boot (MXBA001) is handcrafted from signature full-grain leathers in traditional western profiles. These work boots are the first to feature Twisted X patent-pending CellStretch comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take is backed by superior comfort. In addition, this improved construction reduces the weight of previous Twisted X Western Work Boot styles by 15%. Stability and durability are essential to a quality work boot and these boots deliver!
They combine a compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch tech and a nylon/glass fiber shank for proper support. The outsole design has also been enhanced to achieve higher slip ratings needed in the work industry. Twisted X Work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.