About the range
Our range boasts 2 state of the art bays - each with 11 spacious stalls ready for your shooting experience. We have 25 yard ranges, with custom target increments.
Not only do we have a showroom and range, but we also have 2 classrooms available for lessons, meetings or parties. Available to host up to 150 guests with tvs, projectors and desk space for training.
|CANIK||TP9SFX(w/ Vortex Viper)||9MM|
|SIG SAUER||P365 XL||9MM|
|SIG SAUER||P320 XC(compact)||9MM|
|SMITH&WESSON||M&P 9 shield EZ||9MM|
|SMITH&WESSON||M&P 9 SHIELD||9MM|
|CANIK||TP9 ELITE COMBAT||9MM|
|FN-USA||509C FDE TACTICAL||9MM|
|KIMBER||PRO CARRY 2||45 ACP|
|SIG SAUER||MK-25 P226||9MM|
|SIG SAUER||P320 LEGION||9MM|
|SPRINGFIELD ARMORY||XDM ELITE||9MM|
|IWI-USA||TAVOR X95||5.56 NATO|
|CZ-USA||SCORPION EVO3 MICRO||9MM|
VISITORS' AGE LIMIT
We encourage all families to come and spend the day together - this is why we set the age limit to 12 years old to shoot (with a responsible adult of age). For individuals, 21 years and older.
Rental (basic) - $9.99
Elite Rental - $15.99
Rifle/PCC Rental - $21.99
- we do not allow shotguns on the range
- maximum handgun caliber .44 magnum
- maximum rifle caliber .308/30.06 - anything less than 3000fps out of the muzzle.
Here at GritrSports.com - we embrace community and family, we do not exclude or restrict our visitors to membership only access. We welcome all friends and family of the 2A community. Our impressive daily rate of $17.99 cannot be beat.
Membership plans for frequent guests will be available this Fall.
At this time we offer following classes: Texas License to Carry Class LTC
- It is a requirement by the TX DPS that the LTC Applicant must know how to shoot and be proficient on the handling of a handgun.
- Class starts at 1030am and applicants must be in their seats by 1015am
- Customers should sign the range waiver prior to the start of the class
- Registration for class closes 24h prior to the day of the class.
USCCA Official Partner
We are a proud USCCA Official Partner and we encourage every gun owner to take advantage of what the USCCA offers. Click the link below to get their FREE Concealed Carry Guide for more life-saving knowledge