Tactical gun safes are one of the most important investments you can make as a gun owner to keep your gun safe in your home.
There are a wide variety of gun safes for sale on the market, and choosing a model for yourself can be difficult. To begin with, there are two distinct classes that fall under the category of gun safes: handgun safes and long gun safes. Fortunately, we have top rated gun safes based on expert reviews and reviews from real buyers for both gun types.
How to Choose Gun Safes?
Size definitely matters. Gun safes are now available in a wide variety of sizes, from small pistol safes to huge gun safes, which are designed to hold an entire arsenal of shotguns.
The following criteria should be considered when choosing a safe:
- The number of guns to store. Each safe is designed for a certain number of weapons. You need to count how many guns you have in your collection and how many you plan to buy to determine the size of the safe.
- Height of the safe. It is very important to check that the height of the safe matches the length of your guns. It may turn out that the guns do not fit in it. The height of the safe sometimes is indicated without taking into account the cartridge compartment.
- Shelves. If you plan to store not only guns and ammunition in a gun safe, but also documents, money, and valuables, then it makes sense to choose a safe with shelves.
- Key locks. They are inexpensive and durable. The warranty period for key locks is usually longer than the warranty period for electronic models. However, you need to constantly hide the key somewhere. If someone has access to the key, then he will have access to the weapon.
- Electronic locks. They are more expensive, but also more convenient to use than key locks. You don't need to carry a key with you. No one will know your code unless you tell it.
Maintain absolute control over your firearms with the best gun safes direct from GRITR Sports. We offer safes with key, biometric, or RFID locking mechanisms. All our safes are constructed to meet or exceed safe storage standards, and you can also use them to store other valuables like vital documents or jewelry.