- Buttonless FreeWheel design - no way to accidentally shoot an unreleased reel
- Ultra-wide MegaMouth cone reduces friction and line-whip
- Dual, no-fry stainless steel gears
- FireFast retrieve - unmatched torque and fastest (28" per crank) retrieve in the industry
- Three solid axial pins engage more quickly and will not break
- Quick-adjust drag that can be adjusted mid-fight
- Adjustable T-Bar clutch
- Power-crank big fish without concern thanks to drive shaft anti-reverse system
- New & improved toolless, patented, hex-set thru-tube torque rod
- 40 yards of premium, pre-spooled 200# test line
A sturdy reel built exclusively for the battles of bowfishing, the AMS BOWFISHING MegaMouth 2.0 Bowfishing Reel with Hex Through-Tube Rod and Lever-Lock Pic Mount takes the superior MegaMouth reel design and takes it further. Even stronger than the burly original MegaMouth, the MegaMouth 2.0 gives bowfishermen even more line capacity and greater strength to take on big monsters in the water.
Much, much more than a modified, high capacity spincast fishing reel, this sturdy design is made strictly for bowfishing. Starting with dual, no-fry stainless steel gears, 3 solid axial pins for fast engagement and a new, smaller yet sturdier, brass spool bearing with 9 ball bearings, this reel is built to lug in frantic 30-lb.+ fish. A unique buttonless FreeWheel design, the MegaMouth 2.0 eliminates the possibility of accidentally shooting with an unreleased reel thanks to its adjustable T-Bar clutch that you engage after the shot. Built to power-crank big fish thanks to its sturdy gear system and drive shaft anti-reverse system, this reel offers a 4:1 gear ratio and long handle to deliver a lightning-fast 28" per crank FireFast retrieve and high torque.
Reel also features a 180° Quick-Adjust drag system that allows for mid-fight adjustment as you wear that monster down. Increasing accuracy and arrow speed, the MegaMouth 2.0's ultra-wide, flared reel cone dramatically reduces both friction and line-whip as the line exits the reel and shoot-through rod during the shot. Featuring a drilled and deburred hole and powder-coated finish, the reel's performance-shaped shoot-through rod reduces line twist and improves shoot-ability even more.
Built around a new tool-free hex-set thru-tube torque rod, the 2.0's picatinny rail mount offers quick-release detachment and easy forward/backward position adjustment that will not loosen. This advanced mount also allows anglers to mount lights or other accessories. Comes spooled with 40 yards of premium 200-lb. test line. Sets up for right- or left-hand use easily.
|Description||MegaMouth V2 Reel|