- Gas-operated action with compensating exhaust valve & self-cleaning piston
- 7-round extended magazine tube
- Modular ghost ring rear sight & interchangeable front sight post
- Oversized textured bolt release, charging handle, & safety button
- Amplified checkering around the grip & fore-end
- Receiver mounted MIL-STD Picatinny rail
- M-LOK attachment points on the forend & barrel clamp
The BERETTA A300 Ultima Patrol is a tactical version of one of Beretta's most popular hunting shotguns. Similar to its hunting counterpart, the A300 Ultima Patrol utilizes a semi-automatic gas-operated action with a compensating exhaust valve, self-cleaning piston, and a chrome-lined barrel.
The short, 19" barrel gives it a compact size and makes it ideal for engaging targets while in confined spaces. It's CQC capabilities are enhanced even further thanks to a 7-round extended magazine tube for some extra firepower and a modular ghost-ring rear sight for fast target acquisition.
In addition to its effectiveness in close-quarters, the A300 Ultima Patrol was built to be extremely reliable and easy to use. It sports a large textured bolt release, an oversized charging handle, and a hefty safety button that can be switched from side to side. The amplified checkering around the grip and fore-end ensures the operator will have a consistent grip on the weapon, even when wearing gloves.
Aside from its ease of use and close range capabilities, the A300 Ultima Patrol is a highly customizable platform. A receiver mounted MIL-STD Picatinny rail allows for the installation of optics, and M-LOK attachment points on the forend and barrel clamp accommodates the use of tactical lights/lasers.
|Chamber Length, in||3"|
|Barrel Length, in||19.1"|
|Sight||Ghost Ring Rear Sight
Post Front SIght
|Receiver Material||7075-T6 Alumimum|
|Overall Length, in||38"|