- Hand-molded for secure custom fit
- Open muzzle accommodates different barrel lengths
- Thumb break provides easy access and security
- High ride position for improved concealment
- Can be worn strong side or crossdraw
- Fits belts up to 1.75 inches wide
- For hunters with long barreled revolvers, yet is also offered for short barreled revolvers and semiautos
- Open muzzle design
- Suede lined
- 1.75 in. (45 mm) belt loop
The BIANCHI 111 Cyclone Belt Holster is a premium full-grain cowhide holster for long and short-barreled revolvers and semi-automatic pistols. Its hand-molded shape provides a close, secure fit for your weapon, and the open muzzle allows it to accommodate different barrel lengths of the same firearm.
It is lined with soft suede, which reduces friction and won't damage the finish of your gun. A quick-release thumb strap keeps the weapon securely inside the holster as you move without compromising your draw speed. The holster attaches to the belt using a 1.75 inch loop that allows either strong side or cross-draw carry positions, so it can suit a wider variety of shooters.
|Fit||Colt Anaconda with a 4" barrel|
|Belt Size Fit, in||1.75"|