- Serpa Auto Lock release
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size
- Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical and allows use of pocket
- Quick-disconnect swivel buckles for quick holster mounting/dismounting
- Accessory mounting points for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
- Hole in holster body for optional bungee retention
- Fits all Blackhawk injection-molded platforms
- Coyote Tan Finish
Made specifically to meet the demands of tactical operations, the BLACKHAWK SERPA Tactical Level 2 Holster, Beretta 92/96, RH, Coyote Tan (430504CT-R) gives you the benefits of a drop-leg configuration for ideal holster location.
It also comes equipped with a flexible thigh platform that conforms to leg size, a Y-harness suspension system for even weight distribution, and quick-disconnect swivel buckles on belt mounts for superior maneuverability.
|Weapon||Beretta 92/96/M9/M9A1 (Not For Brig./Elite/92A1/96A1)|