- Holster Fit-and-Lock (HFL) k Retention Holster
- Easy In/Easy out push pins and modular disassembly
- Ergonomically redesigned beavertail
- Integrated flared mag-well
- Angled rear sight edge for emergency one-hand operation
- Co-Witness optics ready slide cut
- Optics-ready slide accept the the Trijicon RMRcc and Shield RMS/RMSc footprint micro optics
- Low profile ambidextrous slide stop release for easier engagement during competition
- Short reset Single-Action trigger design with nickel-coated action components
- 3-Dot white sights
Introducing The Evolution of Superiority! The CANIK Mete SFT Pistol incorporates changes designed to take a great product and elevate it to the next level of semi-automatic sporting pistols. The external changes are subtle but are instantly recognizable when handling the firearm.
An integrally flared mag-well allows for fluid reloads and extra support for the grip, new aggressive texturing to include the front of the grip allows for increased stability, the double undercut trigger guard secures the support hand on the firearm, the low profile slide stop lever and angled rear sight edge increase functionality in a multitude of situations, a co-witnessing optics ready slide cut now accepting everything from a Trijicon RMRcc all the way to a micro optic allows for a constant and reliable sight picture, an ergonomically redesigned beavertail for comfortability, and a holster fit-and-lock (HFL) system for retention in the holster.
The internal changes begin with easy in / easy out push pins that can be removed using slight pressure and the Canik punch. From there the entire platforms internals are modular in a sense that it can be completely disassembled and then reassembled with ease using only the aforementioned Canik punch.
|Frame Color||Flat Dark Earth|
|Barrel Length, in||4.46"|
|Overall Length, in||7.56"|
|Weight (Without Magazine), oz||27.9|