- For Mossberg 590A1 with heavy barrel or Mossberg 500 with a 1/2" of available space
- Includes polyurethane spacer for different size magazine tubes
- Holds a rail mountable tactical light
- Undermount sling slot doubles as hand stop
- Can be positioned 2 ways: Left or Right
- Manufacturered from aircraft grade aluminum and hard coat anodized
The CDM Gear LLC MTR shotgun light mount is designed to mount rail mounted tactical lights and lasers on Mossberg 590A1, Mossberg 500 shotguns. This 1.8oz. clamp fits in a 1/2" of space so it is perfect for the Mossberg 590A1 and just about any other shotgun with a 25mm magazine tube and room to mount it. This mount can be positioned 2 ways, left or right, and provides a solid "lock up" around the tube. Each position allows for a sling to be used with the included undermount sling slot/hand stop. Additionally there is provision for a QD push button sling swivel (sling swivel not included and sold separately, shown for example only). Provision for an additional rail on the opposite side is also available (additional rail is sold separately). Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum and hard coat anodized it is a superior mounting solution for those with limited space mounting requirements. One tool for one bolt is all that is needed to attach and remove the clamp or light in seconds. Fits Mossberg 590A1 Heavy Millspec Barrel, Mossberg 930 SPX, Mosberg 500, 590 and Ithaca Shotgun Magazine Tubes. Not meant to clamp a magazine tube extension but will stop it from rotating. Does not include sling swivel or sling components.