- Full-featured, stock-length, fixed-base magazine
- Made to the same exacting tolerances as the high end POWER MAG series
- Die-controlled tolerances are held to +/- .001" which is more than 75% tighter tolerances than magazines made to military specifications
- Springs are made from aerospace-grade wire
- Large view holes and numbers allow you to quickly determine how many rounds are in the magazine at a glance
- Stainless Steel Finish
The CHIP-MCCORMICK Match Grade Magazine 45 ACP 7 Rd Stainless 1911 (14120) is the only full-featured, stock-length, fixed-base magazine available for 1911s. The Match Grade Mag is made to the same exacting tolerances as the high end Power Mag series. That means die-controlled tolerances held to +/- .001 inches (over 75% tighter tolerances than the Military Specifications used by our competitors).
|Firearm Fit||1911 Officer|