- Compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 rifles
- Hybrid flat/curved trigger bow design
- 3.5 lb. single stage trigger bow
- Zero creep and ultra-crisp break
- Short and tactile reset
- Minimal lock time with lightened hammer and full power Rocket Wire spring
- Drop in single piece design with 8620 steel housing
- S7 tool steel internal components
- Includes Mil-Spec .154" anti-walk pins
- High polished sear engagement surface
The CMC TRIGGERS AR15/AR10 Single Stage Drop-In Trigger (91701) combines the comfort of a standard curved trigger and the indexing of a flat trigger, so you get consistent finger placement every time. The CCT single stage AR-15 trigger features a 3.5lb. ultra-crisp break with no creep and an extremely fast reset allowing for fast and accurate shooting. The high power hammer spring minimizes lock time and ensures reliable primer ignition.
In order to achieve such a smooth and consistent trigger pull, CMC utilizes a proprietary machining process to get the sear surface finishes down to 1-2 RMS compared to EDM machining which can only achieve 32 RMS.Additionally, the sear engagement overlap is six to eight times greater than the competition to allow for a greater degree of safety and reliability. Upgrade your AR-15 or AR-10 today with the CMC Triggers Combat Curve Trigger.
|Total Pull Weight||3.5lbs|
|Trigger Pin Diameter||MIL-SPEC .154|
Can't go wrong with this trigger. , love it.