- Ultimate upgrade drop in barrels for Gen 3 & 4 Glck 17,19 and 34 Pistols
- Precision machined from Certified DFARS compliant
- Pre-hardened 416R premium grade stainless steel
- Enhanced slide fit & lock up for improved accuracy
- 6 groove, cut rifled
- 1:10 Twist Right Hand
- Fully QC inspected
- Double honed (rough and finish) to produce the smoothest bore possible
- Affordable, ultra accurate, durable upgrade to your existing Glck 17,19 or 34 factory barrel
- Straight fluted for aesthetic purposes
CMC’s propriety In house machining, production and Quality control inspection process's allow us to attain an ultra-precise barrel with enhanced slide fit & lock up for improved accuracy.
Our barrels are 6 groove, cut rifled, 1:10 Twist Right Hand, fully QC inspected, double honed (rough and finish) to produce the smoothest bore possible, with a Max Roughness Average (RA) of 12. Finished bore dimensions are held to +/- 0.0005" tolerance from nominal groove and bore dimensions but the dimensions are uniform to within 0.0002 for maximum consistency, accuracy and quality.
SAAMI, Match Grade specification chambers, precision cut and finished to a maximum Roughness Average (RA) of 16.
The pre hardened 416R stainless steel is stress relieved to an exacting recipe after rifling and final hardness is 38-42 Rockwell C before final barrel profile machining is completed.
Barrels are bead blasted to create a satin finish prior to plating and are available in 3 finish options.
User friendly, our barrels are drop in; they do not require gunsmith assembly.
Barrels are available with and without suppressor threads in 1/2-28 TPI RH.
Our Barrels are straight fluted for aesthetic purposes.
100% Manufactured in house, in The Great State of Texas
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.