- .45 ACP/Auto caliber
- Inverted, Serrated Rib, Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks
- Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
- Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
- Long K-Style Trigger, The long K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a 'K'
- Square Butt Profile, The standard square butt profile for those who prefer a traditional look
- Fiber Optic front sight / Adjustable rear sight
The same handgun as Dan Wesson Pointman Nine, but chambered in a .45 ACP, the Dan Wesson Pointman 45 .45 ACP Pistol (01943) is built for the range, with an adjustable target rear sight and fiber optic front. Its forged slide has Dan Wesson's inverted top rib running between the sights to reduce glare, and has front and rear cocking serrations to enable easy manipulation.
The forged, stainless steel frame has an undercut trigger guard for optimal hand placement on the pistol and 25 LPI front strap checkering to hold it firmly in place without being too harsh. Flats on this pistol are soft brushed while the rounds are sandblasted, giving a nice contrast. Double diamond cocobolo grips finish it off, for a 1911 that is range and competition ready.
Fiber Optic Front Sight - For those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background. Adjustable Rear Sight - Great at the range, this adjustable rear sight has a serrated rear face, knocking down glare and giving a crisp sight picture.
|Frame Material||Forged Stainless|
|Front Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable, Serrated Rear Face|
|Safety||Manual Thumb Safety, Grip Safety|
|Barrel Length, in||5"|
|Overell Length, in||8.75"|