- Patented Rock & Lock one piece mounting system
- Optimized for Miniature Red Dot Optics
- Zero Change in cheek weld for transitions
- Super-Fast Transitions
- MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Adaptable for other uses
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Made in the USA
The Daniel Defense 1 O'clock Offset Rail is optimized for mounting miniature red dot optics in the 1 O'clock (right-hand) or 11 O'clock (left-hand) positions for quick, non-magnified, transitions when employing magnified primary optics on AR-type rifles with MIL-STD-1913 rails. The geometry allows for zero cheek-weld shift during the transition. This facilitates very fast transitions from magnified to non-magnified optics, and back.
The 1 O'clock Offset Rail can also be used to mount a variety of lights or other accessories that mount to a MIL-STD-1913 rail. By flipping the part upside-down, one can mount a light in a good position for use with a vertical foregrip.