- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 11.5" Government Profile, Carbine Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 10.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer, M-LOK
- Made in the USA
The DANIEL DEFENSE DDM4V7 S 5.56 NATO Complete Upper Receiver features the MFR 10.0 M-LOK rail and is built around a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged 11.5 inch barrel. The V7S delivers optimal maneuverability, reliability, accuracy, and terminal ballistics using a wide variety of ammunition. Its carbine length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under harsh conditions and reduces perceived recoil.
With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7S has plenty of room for sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. Pairing an 11.5 inch barrel and the MFR Rail also ensures compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
|Barrel Length, in||11.5"|