- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source hydration bladders
As the lightest pack in their everyday carry lineup, the EBERLESTOCK Bandit Backpack is purpose-built for daylong hunts and hikes. The exterior utility panel features laser-cut MOLLE webbing to allow the attachment of compatible accessories and pouches, and to carry a jacket or gear for quick access.
The water bottle side pockets can hold a tripod or spotting scope, as the utility panel straps will secure them tightly. Inside the top lid you'll find small item organizers like a zippered mesh pocket and a pistol magazine pouch.
|Total Volume||935 c.i.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D), in||18" x 9" x 7"|