- Lightweight. Perfectly Balanced. Tactical Manueverability
- The ultimate double shot of power optimized for situations where space is a premium, or need to move quickly to get the job done
- DualFire Technology features dual triggers, engineered to accurately fire two shots from a single crossbow with tight groupings to maximize a shooter's effective range
- Dual match-grade 4lb. frictionless triggers. The front trigger fires the top rail, the back trigger fires the bottom rail
- Over/Under Rail System - Two crossbows in one. A perfectly balanced, compact over/under design incorporating a quad limb and dual string set-up
- Skeletonized for weight reduction, yet carries Excalibur's signature durability
- CeaseFire technology ensures the crossbow will not fire unless an arrow is loaded
- Includes the Charger EXT, an easy and silent mechanical crank with the ability to securely and safely cock and decock the TwinStrike without shooting an arrow
- Tact-100 Illuminated Scope -Speed dial for 300-450 FPS, 100-yard illuminated reticle, multi-coated lenses, 30mm tube
- Available In Various Colors
EXCALIBUR TWINSTRIKE TAC 2 CROSSBOW TECH
When the trophy of a lifetime is on the line, it's time to get tactical in your thinking. Introducing the TwinStrike TAC2, providing the ultimate in maneuverability with a double-tap of power at a moment's notice. The TwinStrike Tac2 adapts to any condition from a treestand, ground blind, or anywhere space is a premium with an undetectable, double shot of power in milliseconds. Readiness is key when it's man vs beast, get tactical, with the TwinStrike Tac2. The TwinStrike TAC2, with DualFire Technology.
The ultimate in crossbow safety technology, ensuring your crossbow will not fire unless an arrow is loaded, safety is off, and the trigger is pulled. Works in conjunction with Excalibur's new Rhino Nock, providing a positive, audible click when loaded. This combination of reinforced safety and extra anti dry-fire insurance.
DualFire Technology equips you with dual triggers, engineered to accurately fire two shots from a single crossbow with tight groupings to maximize a shooter's effective range. DualFire features 3 key components: A Two-trigger platform, CeaseFire Technology, and an Over/Under Rail System.
-Double, independent match-grade 4 lb. frictionless triggers.
-Front trigger fires the top rail, and the back trigger fires the bottom rail.
-A quick second shot, within milliseconds.
OVER/UNDER RAIL SYSTEM
Two crossbows in one. A perfectly balanced, compact over/under design incorporating a quad limb and dual string set-up.
Both arrows shoot through the riser for increased consistency and accuracy.
Skeletonized for weight reduction, yet carries Excalibur's signature durability.
TWINSTRIKE TAC2 INCLUDES:
-CHARGER EXT CRANK COCKING AID - The Charger EXT will dramatically reduce the draw effort of any Excalibur crossbow to as little as 12 pounds while guaranteeing consistent string alignment;
-TACT-100 ILLUMINATED SCOPE - The Tact-100 Crossbow scope features a multiplex crosshair system and adjusts in precise 10-yard increments to 100 yards. Perfect for hunting, target shooting, or long-range practice and includes an adjustable reticle for velocities of 300 to 450 fps;
-30MM SCOPE RINGS - Weaver based, flat anodized, non-reflective finish.;
-4-ARROW QUIVER - The 4 Arrow Quiver is designed with a quick-twist locking screw and can quickly be removed at a moment's notice;
-DUALFIRE DECOCKING AID - Allows for safe and easy de-cocking;
-4 QUILL 16.5" ARROWS - Premium carbon arrows, 250grain weight, .003 straightness, 2" Blazer vanes, and Rhino Nocks;
-4 100GR FIELD POINTS - Consistent accuracy plus easy target removal.
|SPEED||340 FPS||Today's crossbows are faster than ever before. Faster crossbows can deliver more downrange energy|
|Weight (w/ out Accessories)||7.5 LBS||Overall weight without accessories installed|
|Weight (w/ Accessories)||9.6 LBS||Weight with all included accessories installed|
|OVERALL LENGTH||32.125"||Optimizing length can provide better balance while shorter crossbows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces|
|DRAW EFFORT||12 LBS||Draw effort is the weight of resistance while cocking a crossbow. Most crossbows require minimal effort to draw with a cocking aid|
|DRAW TYPE||External Crank||Modern crossbows are drawn back with a cocking aid. Excalibur crossbows use attachable cranks, integrated cranks, and rope cockers to achieve as little as 12 lbs of draw effort|