- Rock Solid Lock up
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Flash tines help mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- Sacrificial baffle to extend the life of your suppressor
- CNC machined of 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Billet material for homogeneous structure free of the inconsistencies of castings and stampings
- Lustrous Melonite Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- Shim set Included
The GRIFFIN ARMAMENT Taper Mount Flash Comp provides a rock solid sound suppressor interface for RECCE, Paladin, and Sportsman Silencers.
The newest generation of the Flash Comp is built off the Hammer Comp design. They took the Flash Comp that brought market leading muzzle stability and recoil control to the Universal Taper Mount Interface and upgraded its performance. The Flash Comp is not just another muzzle device, it is a recoil reducing, low muzzle flash signature, muzzle neutral, and comes packaged in a mid length muzzle device that offers you all of the suppression in one market leading muzzle device.
CNC Machined of heat treated 17-4 PH billet material, the Taper Mount Flash Comp provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your Recce, Paladin, or Sportsman Sound Suppressor. The Taper Mount Thread Protector is compatible with this muzzle device for added protection of thread mounts.
|Overall Length, in||2.375"|
|Materials||17-4PH Stainless Steel|