- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Flash tines help mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- Sacrificial baffle to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
The GRIFFIN ARMAMENT M4SD Flash Compensator optimally combines the functions of three traditionally separate classes of devices - Muzzle Brakes, Tactical Compensators, and Flash Suppressors. The M4SD II Flash Comp achieved a perfect 5 out of 5 in National Tactical Officers Association testing to achieve the rare, coveted, NTOA Gold seal of approval granted to devices which achieve perfect evaluations.
Compatible with the M4SD series GATE-LOK suppressor interface the Flash Comp provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your silencer. It is also pre drilled, and 2.25" length for 14.5" to 16" permanently attached, Non-SBR, M4 carbine builds. For optimal flash reduction Griffin recommends 14.5" or longer barreled host weapons. Extreme durability, low concussion flash and recoil reduction are the wave of the future - the Flash Comp provides an elegant solution to a complex problem. Includes shim set and over-travel stop washer (for mounting to suppressor).
Over-travel stop tab should be positioned at the bottom of the muzzle device (6 Oclock).
|Overall Length, in||2.25"|
|Materials||17-4PH Stainless Steel|