- Easily level Hunting and Target sights; Works for fixed pins or slider sights
- Fits sight rails with sights with flat or angled sight tape surface
- String groove doubles as location to hold angled sight tape surface in place
- True 3rd Axis Alignment Patented Technology
- Compact Sliding Design - Allows the clamping surface to smoothly expand while staying keyed in place
- Increased Clamping Width - Capable of opening up to accept sight or riser widths of up to 1.3"
- 5" long, 1.25" wide, 0.75" tall - 23% shorter than the original Hamskea Easy Third Axis Level (3.26")
- String groove for leveling bow in a bow vice - Easily level your bow in the vise with the turret (circular) level
- Multiple mounting options - Riser, sight dovetail, sight rail, string
- All metal design - A quality tool for archers who demand the best out of their equipment
To truly take advantage of the technology your archery equipment has to offer, it first must be set up properly. The Hamskea Archery Solutions Gen2Pro Third Axis Level (101002) is designed to help aid you in the proper set up of your archery equipment. With a light-weight aluminum construction, the Gen2Pro is just as durable as it is accurate. The built-in string groove and circular turret level allow you to quickly level your bow in a bow vise referencing both the X and Y axis without the need to adjust your level.
Featuring Hex Drive Technology, the Gen2Pro's compact sliding design easily mounts to the riser, dovetail, or sight rail of both hunting and target sights for leveling your 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis. Mounting the Gen2Pro directly to the sight allows you to set your 3rd axis at full draw, factoring in any natural bow/grip torque that occurs when tension is transferred from cables to the bow.
This natural torque occurs on all bows and is overlooked with static sight leveling systems. All of these features make the Gen2Pro the most versatile level yet. With its slim design the Gen2Pro is 23% shorter than previous models and can easily fit in your tacklebox, bow case, or quiver. The Gen2Pro can be customized with two lines of text, and up to 13 characters per line.