- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA low profile "no-snag" fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- Mil Dot Reticle features multiple aim points for hold-over and hold-under
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged
- All caliber rated
Designed as a multi-purpose, utilitarian mid to long-range optic, the HAWKE Vantage 3-9x40 Riflescope boasts a 40mm objective that draws in generous amounts of light versus smaller objectives while helping to maintain a low-profile to reduce snags and weight.
Covered turrets help guard against accidental adjustments while a fast-focus collar and zoom ring allow you to quickly adapt to rapidly changing situations.
Complementing the performance of the scope is a lightweight and durable anodized aluminum housing, with a 1" one-piece maintube that is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof.
|Eye Relief, in||3.5"|
|Focus/Parallax - Fixed, yds||100|
|Filed of View @100yds, ft||39-12.7|
|Exit Pupil, in||0.5-0.1"|
|Elevation Increment||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range||100 MOA|
|Windage Increment||1/4 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range||100 MOA|
|Ocular Type||Fast Focus|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers|
|Power Selector Style||Knurled Posi-Grip|
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane (SFP)|
|Turret Type||Low Profile|