- Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in hand
- Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
- Textured with Hogue's famous Cobblestone pattern for an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippled grip
- Beavertail cushions the hand on recoil and offers increased hand comfort higher on the frame
- Made from long-lasting, durable, thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
- Virtually impervious to all oils and solvents associated with firearms
The HOGUE AR-15/M-16 OverMold Beavertail Grip technology merges a durable fiberglass core with the soft comfort of rubber overmolding. Hogue's overmolding process creates a desirable pistol grip that provides the ultimate comfort along with weapon control.
The Houge OverMolded pistol grips for the AR-15 platform are specially designed to retain the important lines and aesthetics of the AR and the rubber overmolding works great with either a gloved or bare hand. The overmolding process creates durable comfortable grip that will last you for many years to come.
|Material||OverMolded Rubber With Finger Grooves|