- Fits both DA/SA models with decocker lever, AND DAK models without decocker lever and hammer spur
- Fits 9mm, 357SIG or .40 cal pistols
- Will fit the P226 MK25
- Will fit the P226 E2
- Will NOT fit the Allround models
- Will NOT fit the 226 Legion
- Grip screws should be torqued to 13-15 inch lbs
- Blue loctite is suggested on the threads
- With finger grooves
- Black Finish
The HOGUE Sig Sauer P226 Rubber Grip w/ Finger Grooves, Black (26000) is the perfect choice for the shooter who is looking for a sleek grip that is both attractive as well as functional.
This grip is manufactured from a soft durable rubber and features a lightweight, synthetic skeleton insert that makes up the rigid interior of the grip. The synthetic insert is chemically bonded to the exterior rubber grip insuring that the grip won't delaminate or come apart. Lots of grips have irritating medallions or funky features that can feel uncomfortable during use, the cobblestone (stippled) surface of this grip replaces traditional checkering and allows for good grip control.
The material is solvent and oil resistant which means it will not deteriorate or dissolve due to cleaning your firearm.