- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity
- Refined design of the AMP bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity
- Right off the press - sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet
Years of research and testing by the Hornady Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
Use of a new A-TIP seating stem is required for optimal bullet seating.
|Caliber||30 Cal. .308"|
|Twist Rate||1:8.5" (Minimum Recommended)|