- Classic & Conventional design
- Traditional conical and flat designs have perfect symmetry when combined with knurling at the base of the bullet
- Special knurling and grease ring
- The knurling system holds an even distribution of lubricating wax
- SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) specifications
Hornady Lead Pistol Bullets are pre-lubricated and cold-swaged for total uniformity and balance. The exclusive knurling system retains lubricant over the entire bearing surface to reduce leading in your barrel.
For cowboy shooters, authenticity is a strict requirement. That's why Hornady build Cowboy bullets to SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) specifications while holding them to the same stringent production standards as all Hornady's products.
|Caliber||38 Cal. .358" LRN|
|Product Line||Lead Bullets|
|Ballistic Coefficient||.159 (G1)|
|Application||Varmint (< 50 lbs), Target/Match, Personal Defense|