- The patented Flex Tip that initiates consistent expansion every single time while preventing any clogging
- Heavy duty InterLock band that locks the jacket and core together
- Cannelured bullet with crimped case ensures no bullet setback during feeding
- Core is made of high-antimony lead making it extremely tough
- Nickel-plated cases resist corrosion and greatly enhance low-light chamber checks
The CCI/Speer Speer Gold Dot Ammunition, 45 ACP, 185Gr, Hollow Point, 20 500 (23964) is a highly engineered bullet that delivers superior performance in accuracy, expansion and penetration regardless of caliber since each one is customized. Gold Dot uses true, bonded core bullets which virtually eliminates core-jacket separation.
Clean burning propellants delivers optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures. Non corrosive CCI primers are used for highly sensitive and reliable performance, as well as nickel plated brass cases for smooth feeding and durability.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Read a professional review in our blog
|Bullet Weight||135 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||1010 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||306 ft. lbs.|
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||.195|
|US Patent No.||8,413,587 | 8,161,885|
|Rounds Per Box||25|