- The ultimate small game bullet
- AMP jacket design for superior concentricity and uniformity
- Polymer tip
- Hornady combines the sharp, pointed polymer tip with the most aerodynamic profile for a high ballistic coefficient
- The V-MAX profile also provides the maximum bearing surface for added in-flight stability
- Swaged lead core
- Rapid, explosive expansion, even at low velocities
- Recommended muzzle velocity range: 2000 to 4000+ fps
With its combination of proven materials, innovative design and streamlined profile, the Hornady V-MAX represents the pinnacle of what a specialized varmint bullet can achieve, offering straight-line trajectories, enhanced accuracy, dramatic expansion and explosive fragmentation at a wide range of distances and velocities.
The industry's leading Varmint Bullet with polymer tip and streamlined design results in flat trajectories. The concentricity of the match grade AMP bullet jacket provides maximum accuracy at all ranges as well as explosive expansion, even at velocities as low as 1600 fps.
|Caliber||22 Cal. .224"|
|Ballistic Coefficient||.290 (G1)|
|Application||Varmint (< 50 lbs)|