- Short-stroke gas piston
- 3 position gas regulator - Regular \ Extreme \ Suppressor use
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel, for enhanced accuracy & prolonged life cycle
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- The rifle is equipped with a significantly efficient jump compensator for better shooter stability
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
The IWI CARMEL assault rifle is a combat proven innovative weapon system, built to be durable and robust. Made of superior steel, aviation grade aluminum and high strength impact modified polymer for outstanding performance in all environmental conditions.
The rifle has a rotating bolt system ensuring maximum safety for the user. IWI CARMEL can be easily customized, depending on the operational needs, military or law enforcement tasks - vehicle patrol, CQB, under cover missions, short and medium combat engagement, diverse police operations, VIP protection, and more.
IWI CARMEL is a fully ambidextrous platform, equipped with mil standard 1913 Picatinny rails on all sides to allow 100% compatibility with any available sights, devices or accessories.
|Rifling||6 RH Grooves, 1:7" twist|