- Highly collectible AK74 Gold Jubilee 5.45x39mm rifle
- Only 100 rifles are finished to Gold Edition standards
- All metal surfaces are coated with an eye catching glossy black finish
- Engravings are filled with beautiful gold color fillings
- Select components are fine polished and coated by hard chromium for a fine gold finish
- Comes with black polymer furniture, matching the original MIL-SPEC standard
- Includes one 10-round Russian magazine and a 30-round Bulgarian magazine
- Supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity endorsed by Lieutenant General Mikhail Kalashnikov
- Matching rifle leather rifle case
- White gloves for handling
A collaboration between Arsenal Inc. and Izhmash resulted in the Jubilee Series. Mikhail Kalashnikov himself personally oversaw the project. The initial manufacturing was in Russia and then by Arsenal Inc. perfected the Izhmash Jubilee Gold Edition AK74 5.45x39mm rifle's final configuration in the U.S. after the initial manufacturing was done in Russia.
To commemorate Mikhail Kalashnikov's 90th birthday, 500 Jubilee rifles were produced. The 35th anniversary of the development and fielding of the AK-74 series rifles coincided with Mikhail Kalashnikov's 90th birthday. The first 100 Jubilee 5.45x39mm rifles were finished to Gold Edition standards, the remaining 400 were dedicated to the Silver Edition.
There has been a tremendous amount of extra work and attention to detail put into every Jubilee, making these rifles some of the finest examples of AKs in the world. All components used in Jubilee Series rifles were hand selected and inspected for perfection. All metal surfaces were coated with an eye catching, glossy black finish that was developed specifically for the Jubilee Series. The right side of the receiver features engravings showing its dedication to the 90th Anniversary of Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov, 35 Years of AK-74, and carries the Izhmash Factory logo as well as Dr. Kalashnikov's signature.
The engravings are filled with beautiful gold color fillings, giving these rifles their compelling looks. Select components (trigger, bolt carrier, rear sight slide with button, pivot pins, recoil assembly, and magazine catch) are fine polished and coated by hard chromium for a fine gold finish. All Gold Jubilees come with black polymer furniture, matching the original MIL-SPEC standard.
Each rifle in the Jubilee Series is supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity endorsed by Lieutenant General Mikhail Kalashnikov.
The Gold Jubilee includes one 10-round Russian magazine, a 30-round Bulgarian magazine, Certificate of Authenticity, rifle case, and white gloves for handling.
|Barrel Length, in
|10-round Russian magazine
30-round Bulgarian magazine
|Twist Rate, in
|1 in 7.68"
|Muzzle Velocity, fps
|Effective Range, yds
|Maximum Range, yds
|Total Length, in
|7.30 (w/out magazine)