- Dual tube magazines hold a dozen 2.75 inch, 12 gauge shells (plus one in the chamber)
- Pump includes top and bottom Picatinny rails to mount accessories and optics
- Soft rubber butt pad helps to tame recoil
- KSG receiver is made from hardened steel
- Grip and stock assembly is made of glass reinforced nylon (Zytel)
- Easy 2-pin disassembly
- Built-in forward and rear sling loops
- Includes basic sling
- Synthetic OD Green Stock
KEL-TEC KSG ODG Shotgun, 12 Ga, 3in Chamber, 18.5in barrel, 14 Rd Capacity, OD Green (KSGGRN)
The KSG (Kel-Tec Shotgun) is Kel-Tec CNC’s first entry into the shotgun market. The size, shape, and design is similar to the currently available Kel-Tec RFB rifle, but the KSG ejects downward, instead of forward. The KSG weighs 6.9 lbs. and is as compact as legally possible with a 26.1” overall length and an 18.5” cylinder bore barrel. Even with this compact size, the internal dual tube magazines hold an impressive 12 rounds of 12 gauge 3” rounds in total (6 per tube). It can also reliably shoot shells as short as 1 3/4" up to the 3".
This simple and reliable pump action feeds from either the left or right tube. The feed side is manually selected by a lever located behind the trigger guard.
The pump includes an under picatinny rail for the mounting of a forward grip, a light, or a laser. The included top picatinny sight rail will accept many types of optics or iron sights. Forward and rear sling loops are built in, and a basic sling is included. The soft rubber butt pad helps to tame recoil.
|Barrel Length, in.||18.5"|
|Overal Length, in.||26.1"|
|Trigger Pull, lbs||5|
|Stock||Synthetic OD Green|
|Weight Unloaded, lbs||6.9|