- The best made cleaning components in the industry, neatly housed in a custom organizer tray and then securely packaged in a rugged, reusable storage case
- Includes a plastic muzzle guard to protect the crown of the barrel during the cleaning process
- Includes two working rod sections, both of which are threaded to accept all standard #8-32 accessories
- Kleen Bore swivel handle section will clean up to a 7-inch barrel, and with the included 2 3/4" rod extension, will handle up to a 10" barrel handgun
- Both of the #8-32 threaded handgun rod components can be identified by a groove in the rod end
- Rods are made of a smooth, high-grade steel for maximum strength, and feature a black oxide finish and rotating handles
- Fits .44/.45 Caliber Handguns
The KLEEN BORE Classic Handgun Cleaning Kit uses steel rods rather than aluminum because they are more durable and less abrasive. Engineered like the rods specified by the U.S. Government, they offer a much stronger thread system than the competition. Rods are simply less apt to bend and break where the sections connect. Each Kit is caliber specific and includes the appropriate bore brush, slotted patch holder and patches and Break Free CLP.
KleenBore manufactures some of the best cleaning components in the industry. Their products are backed by nearly 50 years of gun maintenance experience and are the favorites of hunters, law enforcement and the military worldwide. KleenBore also offers shooters an extensive line of classic and specialty cleaning kits, precision cleaning rods, brushes, accessories and solvents to keep weapons working properly after a hard day on the range or in the field.
|Manufacturer Part #||K212||Type||Cleaning Kit|