- Red guide rod laser for Glock 23 Gen 4 Models ONLY
- Rugged. Has also been subjected to a barrage of ruggedness tests including drops to concrete and exposure to elements like blowing sand and salt water. It has been exposed to temperature and humidity extremes, depth immersion and corrosion testing
- Reliable. LaserMax serves the world's toughest customers. Currently in use by SWAT, Special Forces, federal agencies, presidential security services and other armed professionals, the Guide Rod Laser has been verified to withstand 20,000+ rounds
- Accuracy. Compatible with Glock guns, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances. Especially useful for moving targets
- Safe. LaserMax's signature Controlled Activation enables the shooter to operate from concealment without risking a potentially dangerous reveal of his or her position. Laser placement and switch reinforce the NRA's rules for safe handling of firearms
- Under cover. The Guide Rod Laser requires no external modifications and, unless it is on, you can barely tell that the sight is installed
- Hard to miss. LaserMax's pulsing beam helps get you on target FAST. Great for use outdoors from dusk till dawn or indoors around the clock
- Black finish
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Designed specifically for use in Glock 23 (Gen4) pistols, the LaserMax Glock Guide Rod Laser Sight (LMS-G4-23).
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Wavelength, nm||635 nm (Red-Orange)|
|Power Output, mW||5mW (brightest available - pulses for highest visibility)|
|Spot Size|| at 7 yds 5/16"
at 25 yds 3/4"
|Accuracy (20 Yards)||±3" POA|
|Batteries||LMS-319 (Silver Oxide)|
|Temperature Range, deg||15°–120° F|