- The entry to premium thermal imaging
- Extreme precision and maximum repeatability; Precise spotting, precise shot
- Ideal for use with a riflescope and is therefore equipped with 1x magnification
- One-piece construction
- Superior image quality with Leica Image Optimization (LIO); Uniquely sharp, detailed, high-contrast images
- Impressive detail recognition at a long range - Detect, recognize, identify
- Extra-large field of view - Keep an eye on everything
- Elegant design and intuitive operation; Reduced to the essentials
- OLED display and rechargeable battery; The powerful OLED display with 1024 x 768 pixels
- The permanently installed rechargeable battery with approx. 11 hours of power is particularly well protected against cold and moisture
As a thermal imaging attachment, the Leica Calonox Sight SE (50504) is ideal for use with a riflescope and is therefore equipped with 1x magnification. Thanks to its one-piece construction, the Calonox Sight SE offers outstanding reliability and a consistently precise, repeatable point of impact.
With the Calonox thermal cameras, Leica continues its long, successful track record in digital image optimization, and extends its excellent reputation as a camera manufacturer. Leica's own image processing (Leica Image Optimization - LIO) improves the image with special algorithms, thus achieving particularly detailed color gradations, excellent contrast, and high detail resolution.
The outstanding recognition range of the Leica Calonox Sight and Calonox Sight SE are based on a high-end vanadium oxide (VOx) sensor with 384 x 288 pixels and 17 (Nm) pixel size with excellent temperature resolution.
See more, identify game safely: With a defined target size of 1.7 x 0.5 m, the Leica Calonox Sight SE can detect targets up to a distance of 2,000 meters, recognize targets up to 700 m, and precisely identify them up to 350 m.
To make full use of the Leica Calonox Sight SE as an attachment, you need adapter rings that match your riflescope.
The powerful OLED display with 1024 x 768 pixels enables comfortable observation and reliable identification when stalking or when shooting from blinds. The permanently installed rechargeable battery with approx. 11 hours of power is particularly well protected against cold and moisture. And charging is possible during operation, e.g. by using a powerbank.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||42|
|Resolution||384 x 288 pixels|
|Display||OLED, 1024 x 768 pixels|