- Arca-swiss mounting plate is commonly used with many observation and optics accessories, providing maximum cross-platform versatility
- The ball head is designed to be lightweight and rugged for smooth, precise movements in the field
- The legs are made from rugged, lightweight carbon fiber, while the components are aluminum for maximum extreme-weather performance
- The three different locking positions allow the legs to extend wider and lower to accommodate numerous heights and angles
- Tactile locking grips on each leg section are easy to twist and lock in the field for quick height adjustments on the fly
- An attachable post can be added to get the most height out of your tripod
- An integrated counterweight hook allows you to add weight for extra stability while shooting or glassing in adverse conditions
- High-grip rubber feet keep the tripod stable in wet conditions or on slick surfaces
The LEUPOLD Alpine CF-425 Tripod Kit (180380) takes lightweight performance to the next level. If you're constantly counting ounces because you're packing in for miles, look no further. Its compact design weighs in at a mere 32 ounces, while its rugged carbon fiber and metal construction stand up to the harshest conditions.
Don't let its size fool you. This lightweight tripod is packed full of performance. The four twist and lock carbon fiber leg sections are perfect for making quick height adjustments in the backcountry. The 3-angle pivot locks give you the flexibility to set up as low as 5 inches off the ground, or you can fully extend the Alpine to 58 inches for stand-up glassing. Its smooth ball head action also promotes quick, precise movements, while the Arca-Swiss head mount will fit most of your existing accessories and optics.
Built for the backcountry hunter or the shooter on the go, this compact and lightweight tripod is designed to deliver season after season, year after year.
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Length when Folded in, in||18.5|
|Height Max, in||58|
|Height Min, in||5|
|Max Height With Center Column, in||58|
|Load Capacity, lb||13|
|Number of Leg Sections||4|
|Leg Diameter Max, mm||22|
|Leg Diameter Min, mm||13|