- Machined steel construction
- Compatible with Leupold's Dual Dovetail mounting bases
- Provides a classic low-profile mount for scopes on a variety of popular actions
- Dovetail connections at both front and rear provide a rock-solid mounting platform
- Designed for riflescopes with a 1-inch main tube
- Medium Rings (0.77" Mounting Height)
- Silver Finish
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
The Dual Dovetail (DD) Rings are one of Leupold strongest mount systems, designed for standard to magnum caliber rifles with high recoils. The DD Medium Scope Rings fit any riflescope with a 1" maintube and are meant to be paired with Leupold Dual Dovetail bases. This ring model is especially popular for handguns and large-caliber rifles.
Leupold steel DD rings use a twist-and-lock action to ensure a strong connection with 1-piece or 2-piece DD bases, while the dovetail feature on the front and back of the mount allows for a precise sight-in. The rings come in a wide range of heights, and with certain scopes and rifles, the DD system can get your optic low enough to the receiver to appear more like an open sight.
Nothing is more crucial than the link between your scope and firearm. That's why Leupold mounts are every bit as rugged and dependable as the Leupold optics they secure. And with a huge variety of mounting systems to pick from, you're sure to find the perfect match for your firearm and style of shooting. Leupold Mounts will never let you down.
|Ring Height Style||Medium|
|Ring Diameter||1 inch|
|Ring Height (in)||.77|
|Ring Top Screw Torque||28 in-lbs|