- 12x-40x zoom eyepiece
- Folded light path technology
- Front focal plane reticle
- Universal mount
- Protective rubber armoring
- 100% waterproof and rugged
- TMR - Tactical Milling Reticle
- Matte Black Finish
The Mark 4 Tactical spotting scope gives you the brightness and clarity necessary for positive target identification in any conditions. Built to survive shocks, blows, drops, and impacts, it’s not only tough, it’s also 100% waterproof and fogproof. Countless military sniper teams have trusted the Mark 4 Tactical spotting scope. You can depend on it, too.
The official spotting scope of the U.S. Army's new XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS), the LEUPOLD Mark-4 12-40x60 Spotting Scope is perfectly suited for use as part of a shooting team. This 12-40x60 scope features a Tactical Milling reticle, and you can outfit it with a variety of performance-enhancing accessories.
Powerful, with bright, clear optics, it's also supremely rugged and waterproof. It's for all these reasons that the Leupold Mark 4 spotting scope is highly prized by hunters and shooters everywhere, as well.
All Leupold spotting scopes are covered by Leupold's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Magnification - 12x-40x
- Objective lens diameter - 60 mm
- Weight - 37 oz/1049 g
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - 16.8-5.2
- Twilight Factor - 48.9-26.8
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) - 5.6-1.8
- Eye Relief - 1.2 in/30 mm
- Angular FOV (degrees) - 3.2-1.0
- Exit Pupil - High 1.5 mm-4.8 mm
- Close Focus Distance - 36 ft/11 m
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||60|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 1000yds, ft / FOV @ 1000m, m||168-52 / 56-17|
|Exit Pupil, mm||5.0-1.5|
|Eye Relief, mm||30|