- Promises repeatable accuracy
- Remove and reattach a scope using the QR mount and still return to within half an inch of the original point-of-impact on the target
- The key is super-close machining tolerances at the heart of the patented lever mechanism
- Versatile, available for many different rifles
- Forged and machined steel construction
- Proven in extensive testing
- Silver Finish
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
The Leupold Steel Quick Release (QR) rings and bases make it easy to remove the optic from your firearm and replace it, all while maintaining zero (+/- 1/4 MOA). This specific model is for a Marlin 1895/336 and is a popular choice for muzzle loaders and large-caliber rifles.
The QR mounting system uses a patented lever mechanism, machined with precision tolerances, that engages the steel base to the ring by pulling it down and forward, locking it into place. This easy-to-use system allows you to use multiple scopes on one rifle, making it a great choice for hunters and shooters who travel by air and wish to remove their scope from their firearm. Leupold QR 1-piece and 2-piece bases accept all QR rings and provide you with the convenience and field-proven accuracy you expect from a mount.
Nothing is more crucial than the link between your scope and firearm. That's why Leupold mounts are every bit as rugged and dependable as the Leupold optics they secure. And with a huge variety of mounting systems to pick from, you're sure to find the perfect match for your firearm and style of shooting. Leupold Mounts will never let you down.
|Base Configuration||1 Piece|
|Base/Receiver Screw Torque||28 in-lbs|