- Ruger American Predator and Ranch stock upgrade
- Reinforced polymer construction with Type III hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block
- High strength steel recoil lugs
- Enhanced ergonomic design - Fully adjustable length of pull with included Spacers
- Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)
- Bolt Action Magazine Well - Hunter American, STANAG included for reliable, detachable AR15 box magazine compatibility
- Dimpled drill points for standard swivel studs
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Includes Stanag Magazine Well
Designed as a cost-effective upgrade for Ruger American Predator and Ranch rifle models equipped with an AR15 STANAG magazine compatible stock, the Magpul Hunter American Stock - Ruger American Short Action With Stanag Magazine Well (MAG1207) features a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, enhanced ergonomics, and reinforced construction.
Constructed of reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs, this variant of Magpul Industries Hunter American Stock requires no gunsmithing and is your true "drop-in" solution for Ruger American Predator and Ruger American Ranch rifles chambered in 5.56 NATO, .300 AAC Blackout, .350 Legend, and 6.5 Grendel feeding out of a STANAG/AR magazine in the current OEM stock.
Tune your rifle to fit your needs with shooter-focused ergonomics that allow LOP adjustments from 13.0" to 15.0" with the included .50" spacers. Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers are available to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with a 0.25" Riser). The stock also features M-Lok slots to accept a broad range of accessories to enhance your shooting experience.
Made in the USA.
Note: Compatible Only with Ruger American Predator and Ruger American Ranch rifles chambered in 5.56 NATO, .300 AAC Blackout, .350 Legend, and 6.5 Grendel feeding out of a Stanag/AR magazine in the current OEM stock.
|Platform||Bolt Action, Ruger American|
|Compatibility||Ruger American Predator And Ranch Rifle Models|
|Fits||Only Right-Hand Receivers|
|Butt-Pad Dimensions, in||1.5" x 5"|
|LOP Adjustment Range, in||2" Utilizing up to four 1/2" Spacers|
|Length of Pull, in||~ 13" - 15"|
|Width of Butt (max), in||1.5"|
|Width of Forend (max), in||2.3"|